Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back Ache ? Stiff Neck ? Difficult finding time to edit photos?

I love to PC. My Internet Business requires it. But, my back gets tired of sitting at the computer for hours on end, neck tightens up and my eyes are sore. I found a solution to those problems. HTPC. Home theater PC, allows me to do all my computing in the comfort of my recliner. No more sitting at a desk for me, and my stiff neck and back ache are gone. The hours of photo editing and video editor software are now a pleasure to work on. I can enjoy doing this while listening to my library of music through theater quality speakers or watch a movie without my eyes even leaving the screen. I get more done and don't feel like I've been wasting away sitting at the computer or locked up in the office. Getting away is easier and getting back to it is even easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment